Recommended browsers – FireFox & Chrome. If you are experiencing problems, please reset your browser settings and delete cookies.
Go to my.ieltsessentials.com
Select your ‘Country & Location’ desired, then click on ‘Find Sessions’ to find available test dates.
Select test date & module (Academic/General Training)
– (existing users) login to your MIE account and go to Step 3.
– (new users) create your MIE account – go to Step 2a
Fill in all mandatory fields & upload a scanned copy of your passport.
If you don’t have a family name, please put a hash (-) in the family name field. Do NOT enter anything else in that field.
Make sure you include ALL your middle names – your name has to be EXACTLY as in your passport!
Copy of your passport must clearly show the following:
– Bio page with your photo, full name and date of birth
– Passport number & expiry date of passport
– Your signature
Proceed to the ‘Application details’ page. Complete all mandatory fields & click ‘Continue’.
If you would like the test centre to send copies of your test results to a professional organization, fill in the relevant details on the ‘Recognizing Organizations’ page. Make sure you provide correct address of the organization for postage of results.
Make a payment.
Payment options available:
1) Online: PayPal or credit cards.
2) Offline: Direct deposit / Electronic Funds Transfer (via Internet Banking) / Credit card / Cash at test centre (130 McLeod Street, Cairns).